This document sets forth the Medical International Terms of Sale and are in effect until modified or cancelled.
- No returns without prior written approval. Material must be packed properly so breakage in shipment does not occur. Medical International is not responsible for breakage occurring in return shipment.
- No returns of sterile products.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of material and will be mailed to your billing address. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE OR DEBIT YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE.
- Material shipped in error by Medical International will be credited the full amount.
- Material ordered incorrectly is subject to a restocking charge. A 20% restocking charge will be charged on material purchased within 60 days. No Returns after 60 days.
- Material received damaged during shipment must be reported as soon as possible to your local UPS representative. UPS requires all packing materials and the shipment carton be retained for their inspection. No claim will be allowed by UPS if this procedure is not followed. Contact Medical International so we may obtain a claim number from our UPS representative.
- Please inspect all packages carefully to ensure material is in good condition. Medical International is not responsble for concealed damage. Prices and terms subject to change without notice.
- NO MINIMUM BILLING.
- Stock orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shortages must be reported within five (5) working days.
- Material shipped incorrectly must be reported within five (5) working days to allow us to remedy the error. Failure to report shortages with five (5) working days will constitute acceptance of the shipment as noted on the packing list.
- Terms are NET 20 days with approved credit. All major credit cards are accepted. ACH payments are preferred.
- Accounts not paid within 20 days from the Invoice Date will be assessed 1.5% interest per month. Any added expenses incurred in collection will be added to the account balance.
- Returned check fee is $50.00 Checks will not be redeposited unless we are instructed to do so by your accounting department.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Medical International will replace any warranted product promptly. If we are unable to locate a replacement promptly, Medical International will credit your account in the amount of the original purchase.