North Texas Safari Park is conveniently located right on Highway 82, just about a half mile west of Bonham, Texas. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a short drive through experience from the comfort of their vehicles, where you will get up close & personal with many of our animals from all over the world. Here you will have the chance to feed exotic animals such as ostrich, fallow deer, water buffalo and a variety of African and Asian animals.
OR…… if you’re wanting to explore a much more adventurous encounter; join us in our walk through area where:
- you can feed the giraffes Baxter and watch Kenya and her baby Phoenix!
- take a walk around Texas Down Under, you can have the chance to see and pet our Kangaroos!
- come inside our petting zoo area where you can feed and pet animals.
- visit our Ring-Tailed lemurs where you will have the opportunity to watch them play around
- come visit the gift shop to buy a souvenir and hold a pet a baby joey(when available)
- Sloth encounter(24.99) pet and feed the sloths.
- Take a drive in the comfort of your car to feed the animals
- Come see, SAUR and Conquer Dino-land.